Monday 27 October 2008

100% Stalk free

Welcome, bienvenue, wilkommen.

I've decided to start again with a more accurate title, a new hit count and hopefully one less mad irisher.

Yes indeedy, my new bestest pals ever at www.statcounter.com have included a lovely little feature in their teensy little gizmo - an IP blocker. So, Stalkergirl, if you want to read this I recommend you change ISP pronto.

Oh, you can't read this can you?

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmeee.

Quite a lot has happened in the last month which I will feel obliged to bore you all to death with shortly, but I'm actually still doing work so it'll have to wait.

Adios! :)

9 comments:

P said...

Welcome back!!!

So statcounter has an IP blocker??? Interesting. I did not know that. Worth remembering, methinks.

Presumably though stalkergirl could just use a DIFFERENT IP address to access your blog? Non?

Gorilla Bananas said...

Who is the stalkergirl? Shouldn't you have found out whether she was a fox before blocking her?

Agent Elle said...

Well now you have ME stalking you! Mwahaha.

Red Squirrel said...

Paula - indeed, it's amazing what you find when trying to mak it the correct colour blue. As for changing IP address - well yeah, she can change ISP but that would be a drastic move to read this :)

gb - oh I know exactly what she's like. This is real-world stalking carrying over into online stuff :(

Elle - yeah, but you're useful next time my internets dies so you're allowed to stalk me ;)

Glamourpuss said...

I had no idea you could do that on Statcounter - so I could block the psychotic bitch who stalks me? Result!

Puss

SG said...

you might wanna join up at Twitter and add one of their widgets to your site and then post total bullshit twits so she /thinks/ she's still stalking you (and you can name/shame her). try it! it's fun (i do it all the time).

LOL, just sayin'. ;-)

Red Squirrel said...

sg - I'd rather not encourage her if truth be told. She's irrelevant to my life and I'm happy with my new gf :)

Simply Curious said...

New GF? You mean stalker girl could actually be considered your old one? Ahem...

Red Squirrel said...

curious - well I certainly wouldn't consider you old, my dear :)