Saturday, 12 May 2012

Hello

I'm sorry I've been away. I very nearly gave up on this entirely.

That's not true. I did give up.

I got tired of people at work ratting me out. I got tired of people I respect but slightly fear (Stalker girl is now a famous artist apparently, which is nice) still reading something that in part I felt personal. Though of course it wasn't personal because it was in the public domain and I placed it there. Mea Culpa all the way down to the gutter.

I love life. I hate life. I live with a terminal patient. Only I don't, because we're 8,000 mile apart. Again.

I create. I destroy. I have direction. I get lost.

I'm very lost now.

4 comments:

Jack said...

Chin up, fella. Glad to see you're still about. I was less strong-willed and gave up with my blog.

There really are more important things to be getting on with sometimes.

The Vegetable Assassin said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're still around albeit rarely! I can talk though, I'm sporadic at best myself, recently. Sorry things have been fucked up and continue to be, for you. You take care of yourself. Goddamn, sometimes life is a bitch.

Red Squirrel said...

Thanks guys - I did miss the community despite everything. I hope you're both well.

Things aren't all bad, in fact I feel the need to post a, um, post....

Jack said...

S'all good. I have nothing left to post :( the Blogger inside me .. died a little ... I just like to read at the moment :) Keep it up!