I don't do memes as a rule, but I'm making this one exception for Pearl and then I'm never doing one again.
Apparently I have to list seven quirky personality traits that are evidenced in this blog and then pass it on to seven other bloggers.
I've spent a while narrowing the list down from ninety-two, so here they are...
1) I have a love/hate relationship with punctuation. I can't stand colons, semicolons or bullet-points - whereas I seem to have an increasingly intimate relationship with the hyphen and putting '...' at the end of sentences as if I'm trailing off. I do the latter because that really is how I speak...
2) I read, re-read, and then re-re-read every post to make sure I've not spelt anything either a) wrongly or b) in American. I don't like using the spell checker because it objects to '...' (see point 1)
3) I feel the need to respond to every comment left here, because I don't like upsetting people. For the same reason I no longer keep a blogroll because I'd never remove anyone - even if I hadn't read their blog for years.
4) Very few people in real life actually know me very well because I choose not to disclose very much about who I really am/how I think. This is why there's little actual personal information about me posted here either (except when I'm drunk). I presume I do this because I'm insecure or something.
5) The last word is mine. Mine, I tells ye!
6) I try to find humour in every situation. Doing this provides most of my ideas for posts here, which are in the main supposed to be dryly amusing (um, if you hadn't worked that bit out yet :) ).
7) Pearl thinks I'm a smart arse. I consider that a compliment :-P
Right then, I would tag people here - but point 3 means I can't. So I'll tag everyone instead (see point 7) ;)
So, highlights of the rest of the week are posts about..
Not, necessarily, in that order.